This post is for intrapreneurs more than entrepreneurs!
Do we all know what corporate ladders are? Or, perhaps career ladders is a better term. It’s a term that has been used for so long that most of us don’t question the origination of it. To find out just how many years, I conducted a search on Google and look at the first result.
I’ll admit – I did chuckle. Yes indeed, we do often have our ladders situated on the wrong building.
- Secrets to Being on Top in Your Career. (thenuggetsofwisdom.wordpress.com)
- 6 Ways to Position Yourself for a Promotion (helloladies.com)
- Career Tips for Women – The Rise of Women Entrepreneurs (mizwhiz.com)
- Get Noticed! Four Easy Steps to Climbing the Corporate Ladder (forbes.com)
- Sheryl Sandberg Is Not Perfect And Other Truths To Be Found In…
View original post 9 more words